“Picture It!” Show off.

Let us see your visual Patient Leader style… this is the beginning of a thread so as the weeks go by be sure to come back and share the latest decor or awards you’ve been honored with…

Show off your pet, your kids, your house, seasonal decorations and when you can show us your outside…

7 Likes

What a great idea…:bulb:
A place to show the good in advocacy! :hugs:
In the spirit of Halloween, here is my service dog, Dr. Smallz :dog:

5 Likes

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

My Boys, Who are my world, and Me and My Dad, who always believed in me!

7 Likes

Fantastic photos. Family is a great reason to be motivated.

1 Like

My pups!

4 Likes

Me riding my friend’s therapy horse bareback…

4 Likes

Purrfect. Paws up! Feline photo ops are fun.

Perfect example of what I was hoping Patient Leaders would share.

2 Likes

Meet Rhett: My son and my motivation to wake up each morning and support other Moms with chronic pain to do the same.

(Image: my son and I sitting on the hotel bed during my first advocacy summit/conference.)

5 Likes

Congratulations on your first… May there be many more. Smiles are contagious!

2 Likes

My tuxedo cat Ally resting photobombed by my purple cane…

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I actually had photos taken today of me training a puppy that will be a medical service dog for a young gal with autism. Training dogs is actually one of my self care tools as well - dogs make me happy :blush: I’ll have to pull that photo up and post it :paw_prints::dog:

2 Likes

You’re kitty is helping you promote awareness :purple_heart::paw_prints:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it.

My MS Warrior Sidekicks!! Have fun going to every event with me. And find their own connections! They’re always asking when the next time we get to go and meet more Awesome Mighty Strong Warriors is​:orange_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

Go Orange! Great pictures.

1 Like

After the ENIGMA show, Lady Gaga took me on a journey to “the healing place” this smile captured my heart.

3 Likes

My little grandson - my motivation for living.

3 Likes

TEXTURES and the little details of life, fascinates me. LOVE and THANKS.

3 Likes